CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Someone Worth Knowing: Sakwinder Narwal

I've never cared for fishing, personally. If I'm going to sit on a creek bank, I'd prefer to read a book, not handle a live fish or a worm. But I love to eat fish, so I admire true fishing fanatics like Sakwinder Narwal.

While Sakwinder Narwal is a catch and release fisherman, meaning he throws back the fish and doesn't keep them, it still impresses me that a man would travel the country to find the best fishing hole. And that's what he does, fishing everywhere from California to Florida, Long Island to Louisiana.

And fishing for anything from salmon to shark, American shad to redfish, Sakwinder Narwal enjoys the beauty of God's creation and a past time that Jesus encouraged. Who could find fault with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment